Alan Stuart Martin
527 N. Decatur LaneDecatur, GA
Home » Images of Savannah
Built by Isaiah Davenport about 1820, it was saved from demolition in 1955 by a group of concerned Savannah citizens. This group would become the Historic Savannah Foundation, Inc. It is now a museum.
Dating from 1858, the cast iron Forsyth Park fountain sits among grand oaks and Spanish moss.
The fountain located in Forsyth Park may be the most photographed in Georgia.
The early morning sun highlights the Spanish Moss hanging from the Oaks along Factors Walk, Savannah.
Flags line many of the sidewalks and porches in the Savannah Historic District.
This small angel adorns one of many iron gates found in Laurel Grove Cemetery in Savannah.
The Richardson-Owens-Thomas house, located on Abercorn Street, hosted The Marquis de Lafayette when he addressed the residents of Savannah in 1825.
A night on the town will always include the shops, taverns and restaurants on River Street.
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »